All West Linn-Wilsonville Primary Schools offer Kindergarten Programs. Children must be 5 years old by September 1 of the calendar year for which they are registering to enter kindergarten.
In the West Linn-Wilsonville School District our Kindergarten day, like the rest of our grade level days, is a full school day of learning. A full day of learning in our schools means your child can delve deeply into Literacy, Mathematics, and Science/Social Studies learning every day with ample time for new learning and practice. A full-day Kindergarten means your child will have two sessions of Music and PE/Wellness every week and lots of opportunities throughout the week to visit the school library to read, research, and take books home to enjoy together. Our full-day Kindergarten program also provides access for children to assemblies, field trips, and special events during the school day and school year.
2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year begins, January 3, 2017. Parents may pick up registration forms from any of our primary schools on January 3, 2017 or download the forms from this webpage. Completed forms can be returned to your home school office beginning January 3, 2017.
Dual Language (Spanish) Kindergarten Programs are available at Trillium Creek and Lowrie Primary Schools. This is the entry for the K-5 district dual language program. The Dual Language Application of Interest Form is included in the Kindergarten Registration Packet. Enrollment for the Dual Language Kindergarten Program is subject to a lottery process should interest exceed the class capacity, therefore the registration is due by January 31, 2017. The lottery will be held on February 2, 2017, if needed.
Questions regarding the Dual Language Program may be directed to David Pryor, Assistant Superintendent of Primary Schools, (503) 673-7031 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION PACKET
Complete and return the above 2017-2018 Kindergarten Packet containing:
- Kindergarten Registration Checklist
- District Student Registration Form (two pages, be sure to sign and date)
- Oregon Certificate of Immunization Status (two pages, be sure to sign and date)
- Vision Health Screening Certificate
- Dental Screening Certificate
- Dual Language Application of Interest Form (If Applicable)
Also REQUIRED when submitting Kindergarten registration:
- Copy of certified birth certificate (can be issued by the state or the hospital)
For registration questions, school placement availability, scheduling a site visit or questions regarding age of enrollment for your student - please contact the school office.
KINDERGARTEN OPEN HOUSES:
- Boeckman Creek Primary School - May 18, 2017 @ 3:30 pm
- Bolton Primary School - May 11, 2017 @ 3:30 pm
- Boones Ferry Primary School - May 25, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
- Cedaroak Park Primary School - May 10, 2017 @ 3:45 pm
- Lowrie Primary School - May 10, 2-17 @ 2:45 pm
- Stafford Primary School - May 17, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
- Sunset Primary School - May 10, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
- Trillium Creek Primary School - May 18, 2017 @ 3:00 pm
- Willamette Primary School - May 4, 2017 @ 3:00 pm