Welcome to Human Resources!
The Department of Human Resources supports and contributes to the district’s mission of "creating learning communities for the greatest thinkers and most thoughtful people for the world“ through core services and competencies including:
· recruitment and staffing
· employee relations
· organizational and employee professional development
· benefits and wellness
· information management
· risk management
· regulatory compliance
Please explore our web pages (navigation links to the left) for further information.
Vision & Philosophy
As we serve, we value and commit to:
- Maintaining excellence, honesty, integrity, principles of fairness, equity, respect, understanding and high standards in the quality of service that we provide;
- Providing personalized, trustworthy service, courteous assistance, patience, and compassion for any client needing our assistance or service;
- Taking responsibility as a department and as individuals for the quality of our work and for the image we present as representatives of the school district;
- Working as a team to develop partnerships through continuous open communication with our internal and external clients and our co-workers;
- Promoting personal and professional growth as well as job satisfaction for all district staff; fostering an environment in which employees' creativity and productivity are recognized, valued and encouraged;
- Never forgetting to see the human side of our work, maintaining our sense of humor and valuing each other;
- Continuously re-examining and improving our processes in order to achieve the best practices in human resources;
- Using technology to enhance and streamline our information management and service delivery; achieving cross-functional expertise and reliability to ensure time-sensitive and dependable service.
- Achieving cross-functional expertise and reliability to ensure time-sensitive and dependable service delivery.