Wilsonville High School Boosters
WHS Boosters support Athletics, Academics, Activities and the Arts at Wilsonville High School. We are pleased to have awarded over 1 million dollars in grants and scholarships since WHS opened in 1995. Over the past three years, Boosters has funded easels for the art department, equipment needs of our science department, health department, drama, music, and broadcasting programs, along with uniforms for many of our boys and girls athletic teams. In addition, we awarded $1,000 merit scholarships to twelve graduating seniors in the classes of 2020, 2021 and 2022.
WHS Boosters raise funds from corporate and personal donations, by selling WHS-branded clothing (Wildcat spirit wear) and through its offerings at WHS concession stands at athletic and other events throughout the school year. Raising these funds depends upon the time and generosity of our WHS community, so please consider helping WHS Boosters in ANY of the following ways:
• PURCHASE some new Wildcat apparel or swag! Check out our online store and order your new Wildcat gear at www.hometownsportsnw.com. To order, click on the hometownsportsnw link; scroll down to "Online Store Finder" (bottom right corner); select "Wilsonville High School Boosters''; enter password "boosters" (case sensitive); and shop for your new Wildcat apparel. To place special orders of Wilsonville High School-branded merchandise, visit or call Hometown Sports in Willamette at 503-594-0515. To find special deals on Wildcat spirit wear throughout the year, follow our Instagram at wvboosters or find us on Facebook at Wilsonville High School Booster Club.
• ENERGIZE and THANK our WHS Staff by donating gift cards or other requested items for our WHS Staff Appreciation days held throughout the school year. Send an email to Ericka Katz to be added to our Staff Appreciation Sign Up Genius list.
• VOLUNTEER in the concession stands! Send an email to Ali Weisgerber and she will add your name to the Concessions Sign Up Genius distribution. When you see an event that works for your schedule, sign up and we will show you how the magic happens behind the counter. If you have questions about volunteer service or others ways to get involved, contact Melinda Hiday .
• DONATE directly to the Wilsonville High School Boosters. We are a 501c3 and are grateful to receive personal and corporate donations to help our mission of supporting Athletics, Academics, Activities and the Arts at Wilsonville High School. Donations can be made anytime by transferring funds through ZELLE to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a check payable to Wilsonville High School Boosters, PO Box 2028, Wilsonville, OR 97070. A tax receipt will be provided upon receipt of donation. Donations can also be made by sending contributions via VENMO: First name=Wilsonville; Last name=Boosterclub; write “Donation” in the comment section and indicate if you would like a receipt.
• JOIN US on the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00pm. These meetings are open to the public. Please contact our president, Kathryn Whittaker, in advance of the scheduled meeting to obtain virtual or in person meeting details.
• FOLLOW US on Instagram at wvboosters or on Facebook at Wilsonville High School Booster Club. Boosters tries to stay one step ahead of the news from both the school and the students, so follow WHS Boosters to be in the know.
Have questions? Our president, Kathryn Whittaker, would be happy to answer them. Thank you for your support of WHS Boosters!