Wilsonville High School Booster Club
The WHS Booster Club supports Athletics, Academics, Activities and the Arts at Wilsonville High School. We are pleased to have awarded more than $800,000 in grants and scholarships since WHS opened in 1995. During the 2018-2019 school year, the WHS Booster Club raised over $50,000 and granted funds to support the needs of our science department, drama and music program, broadcasting, health department and seven of our boys and girls athletic teams. In addition, we awarded $1,000 merit scholarships to twelve graduating seniors.
The WHS Booster Club raises funds from corporate and personal donations, by selling WHS-branded clothing and through its offerings at WHS concession stands at athletic and other events throughout the school year. Raising these funds depends upon the time and generosity of our WHS community, so please consider helping the Booster Club in ANY of the following ways:
• VOLUNTEER in the concession stands! Send an email to Julie Tolboe and she will add your name to the Concessions Sign Up Genius distribution. When you see an event that works for your schedule, sign up and we will show you how the magic happens behind the counter. If you have questions about volunteer service and others ways to get involved, contact Kathryn Whittaker.
• PURCHASE some new Wildcat apparel or swag! Check out our Spirit Wear website or stop by our table at home football or basketball games (or at other pop up locations) – follow our Instagram at wvboosters or our Wilsonville High School Booster Club Facebook page.
• ENERGIZE and THANK our WHS Staff by bringing a dish or donating a gift card for our WHS Staff Appreciate days held throughout the school year. Send an email to Bonnie Sawyer to be added to our Staff Appreciation Sign Up Genius list.
• DONATE directly to the Wilsonville High School Booster Club. We are a 501c3 and are grateful to receive personal and corporate donations to help our mission of supporting Athletics, Academics, Activities and the Arts at Wilsonville High School. Donations can be made anytime by following this link to the WHS Webstore or mailing a check made payable to Wilsonville High School Booster Club, P.O. Box 2028, Wilsonville OR 97070-2028. A tax receipt will be provided upon receipt of donation.
• JOIN US on the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00pm in room 102 at WHS. These meetings are open to the public. PLEASE NOTE: In September only, we meet on the first Wednesday.
Have questions? Our president, Monique Little, would be happy to answer them. Thank you for your support of the WHS Booster Club!