Wilsonville High School Boosters
WHS Boosters support Athletics, Academics, Activities and the Arts at Wilsonville High School. We are pleased to have awarded almost 1 million dollars in grants and scholarships since WHS opened in 1995. During the 2019-20 school year, WHS Boosters raised over $50,000 and granted funds to support the needs of our science department, drama and music program, broadcasting, health department and seven of our boys and girls athletic teams. In addition, we awarded $1,000 merit scholarships to twelve graduating seniors. In the 2020-21 school year, WHS Boosters are reinventing ourselves to keep pace with the challenging times.
WHS Boosters raise funds from corporate and personal donations, by selling WHS-branded clothing (Wildcat spirit wear) and through its offerings at WHS concession stands at athletic and other events throughout the school year. Raising these funds depends upon the time and generosity of our WHS community, so please consider helping WHS Boosters in ANY of the following ways:
• PURCHASE some new Wildcat apparel or swag! In 2020-21, to put a little spirit in distance learning, our offerings include comfortable Wildcat lounge wear and sweatshirts. We’re even selling a Collectors Covid-inpired Wildcat tee! Check out our Spirit Wear website or follow our Instagram at wvboosters to find special deals!
• ENERGIZE and THANK our WHS Staff by donating gift cards or other requested items for our WHS Staff Appreciation days held throughout the school year. Send an email to Bonnie Sawyer to be added to our Staff Appreciation Sign Up Genius list.
- VOLUNTEERin the concession stands! Send an email to Ali Weisgerber and she will add your name to the Concessions Sign Up Genius distribution. When the school reopens and you see an event that works for your schedule, sign up and we will show you how the magic happens behind the counter. If you have questions about volunteer service or others ways to get involved, contact Colleen Nichols.
- DONATEdirectly to the Wilsonville High School Boosters. We are a 501c3 and are grateful to receive personal and corporate donations to help our mission of supporting Athletics, Academics, Activities and the Arts at Wilsonville High School. Donations can be made anytime by following this link to the WHS Webstoreor mailing a check made payable to Wilsonville High School Boosters, P.O. Box 2028, Wilsonville OR 97070-2028. A tax receipt will be provided upon receipt of donation.
• JOIN US on the second Wednesday of every month at 7:00pm. These meetings are open to the public but currently being held via Zoom. Please contact our president, Monique Little, in advance of the scheduled meeting for the link and password.
- FOLLOW USon Instagram at wvboosters or on Facebook at Wilsonville High School Booster Club. Boosters tries to stay one step ahead of the news from both the school and the students, so follow WHS Boosters to be in the know.
Have questions?Our president, Monique Little, would be happy to answer them. Thank you for your support of WHS Boosters!