- Students must complete all assessed work and attend class regularly to earn credit for class.
- Students will be evaluated on their growth as communicators, collaborators, critical thinkers, creative problem solvers, capable learners, and committed citizens.
- Grades: 90-100% = A, 80-89% = B, 70-79% = C, 60-69% = D. Extra credit is not offered, and grades are not rounded up.
- Information on class activities and homework will be available on our board, in emails to your school account, and on Google Classroom.
- Copies of handouts are found in our class folder on the counter. Late work goes in your class tray.
- You are expected to have a laptop (your own or a school-issued one) in class daily. Mobile phones are not a substitute.
- Personal electronics may be out only when I give express permission for them to be out.
- Food and drink in the room are fine if you’re clean and subtle. It should not be a distraction.