Tuesday, May 26 through Friday, May 29.
Each year, 6th grade students go to Outdoor School for three nights in May. Outdoor School provides an opportunity to learn about plants, animals, water quality, and other elements of our local ecosystem. It is also a great time for students to learn about themselves and build connections with their classmates. Students received an informational packet with all necessary paperwork to bring home on March 2.
There is NO cost to students or families this year.
There is an Informational Night for Families on March 16th.
6:00-7:00 in Spanish, 7:00-8:00 in English.
- This year we will be split between two camps.
- Camp Namanu in Sandy, Oregon and Camp Kuratli in Boring, Oregon.
- March 29- Open House for students and families to visit camps.
April 27th is the deadline to turn in all forms.
May 26th, leave for camp at 9:30 A.M.
May 29th, return from camp at 1:30 P.M.
- Initial Parent Letter- English
- Initial Parent Letter- Spanish
- Health History Form English (Health History Form en Español)
- Packing list English (Packing list en Español)
- Agreement to Participate (Agreement to Participate en Español)
- Medical Authorization FormSpanish
Medication information for this year can be found here: Medication Instructions
Questions? Check with your child’s second period teacher.