Each year, 6th grade students go to Outdoor School for 3 nights in May. Outdoor School provides an opportunity to learn about plants, animals, water quality, and other elements of our local ecosystem. It is also a great time for students to learn about themselves and build connections to their classmates.6th grade teachers will begin providing information about Outdoor School throughout the year. There are opportunities to raise funds for Outdoor School, including a cookie dough sale.
- Initial Parent Letter- English
- Initial Parent Letter- Spanish
- Health History Form English (Health History Form en Español)
- Parent Info Sheet
- Packing list English (Packing list en Español)
- Agreement to Participate (Agreement to Participate en Español)
- Medical Authorization Form
Medication information for this year can be found here: Medication Instructions
New Info for 2019-2020 School Year! Informational Meeting, TBD in the Wood Library.Cost Free!This year we will be split between two camps. Camp Namanu in Sandy, Oregon and Camp Kuratli in Boring, Oregon. May 26-29th.