Forms & Registration

  • Students who are new to West Linn-Wilsonville Schools:

    You will need to bring this Registration Form (filled out and signed/dated) along with Immunization Form (filled out and signed/dated) and verification of birth date (copy of student's birth certificate) when you register your student at school. Both forms are included in the packets on the left. In addition, if there are any custody issues regarding your child, you will need to provide a hard-copy of that documentation. You will also need to provide proof of residence/address (examples of proof of residence/address: current utility bill, rental agreement - please make sure to cover sensitive information). Finally, you should also bring any transfer (copies of permanent record) information that you have from any previous schools that your child has attended. It is also a good idea to give the school a call directly in order to save yourself an extra trip necessitated by specific circumstances.

    Most of our schools will prompt families to access our online FamilyLink system in order to provide updates to critical contact information as well as permissions and other items over the summer. Changes to information are processed "manually" and thus changes will not be reflected until staff make the requested edits.

    For homes without access, schools can make a printout available of the information we have on file so that families can make needed updates. You will make any necessary changes to the Sheet and return it to school during registration/orientation opportunities or on the first day of school. Remember to sign and date the bottom of the form.