How to Make a Meal Payment
Online PaymentsYou will need to set up an account on the secure www.k12paymentcenter.com website to make online credit card payments. Click the "Pay Now" button to set up an account for your student(s). If you have an account, please click the "Pay Now" button to sign in and make a payment.
To make online deposits, you will need to create an account:
- Use the student's first and last name that was used to enroll in school (no middle initial required) and the District issued 6 digit ID number.
- Enter the email you choose and the password you create. (The nutrition department does not have access to your password. If you need a new password please go to the www.k12paymentcenter.com for assistance). Helpful Hint: Please click on the shopping cart in the upper right hand corner of the webpage to complete your on-line deposits.
- There is a fee of $1.95 each time a credit card payment in any amount is made. Helpful Hint: You can make one deposit and split it among multiple student accounts. There is NO CHARGE to move funds from one meal account to another using the www.k12paymentcenter.com website.
- All balances remain on your students account as they move from grade to grade or to another school in District.
- All customers can transfer funds from one account to another, track payments or balances and view account history for NO CHARGE.
Viewing Account History:
- You can view account history and the balance on the www.k12paymentcenter.com website. You can also view your students account balance on your schools website using the FamilyLink System. Contact your school office or the central nutrition office for assistance if needed.
Negative Account Balance Reminders:
- Auto-calls and email notifications are sent to all households when accounts are low and/or have a negative balance. Invoices requesting payment for negative balances are mailed home.
Checks & Cash are Accepted at All Schools:
Please contact Rhonda or Lindsey in the Central Nutrition Office if you need assistance.Thank you!503-673-7992
- There is NO CHARGE to make payments by check or cash (in an envelope with student name and ID #) at your students school. Payments can be placed in the lock boxes at the Primary or Middle School front office or near the kitchen. Please deliver payment at the High School directly to the nutrition staff in the serving area. (Credit cards are accepted at the www.k12paymentcenter.com website only. We are unable to accept credit card payments at the schools for meal payments).
*When paying by check, you authorize the recovery of unpaid checks and the recovery of the state allowed fee by means of electronic representation or by paper draft.Department of Operations
Nutrition Services2755 SW Borland RdTualatin, OR 97062ph: 503 673-7992 fax: 503 638-0486