Wednesday, June 3, 2020
2:00 PM on the Lawn at ATHS
We are all looking forward to our celebration of our Graduates on Wednesday, June 3, 2020, at 2:00 pm. We have a special event planned for our students, something that will capture the spirit of our school and our amazing seniors. Please review the event overview below so that you and your graduate can make plans for the big day. All of these plans will be designed with your safety and social distancing in place while doing our very best to honor and celebrate our amazing graduates.
The diploma ceremony will take place on the lawn in front of our school. Graduates may have two family members accompany them to the ceremony on the lawn.
Students will cross the stage one at a time to receive their diplomas, hear a short tribute from one of their teachers, and be congratulated by the ATHS staff, our Superintendent, and a School Board member.
There will be a professional photographer on the lawn to take posed photos of the graduate and family following the diploma ceremony.
To keep the event running smoothly and traffic to a minimum we ask that you select a timeslot for your arrival at Graduation. Sign up for the 2:00, 2:30, or 3:00 timeslot by following this link.
- If you are arriving by car --
- Plan to have a driver who will stay at the wheel of the car during the ceremony
- Enter the event through the school driveway. Follow the directional signs through the parking lot to the stage.
- The graduate and two family members will exit the car and follow directional signs to the stage.
- If you are arriving by public transit or on foot --
- Please follow the signs to the entry point for the ceremony.
- For all Graduates
- Proceed to the stage, where the graduate will be greeted by ATHS staff, our Superintendent and School Board Member.
- The Graduate will cross the stage to hear a short tribute from one of their teachers, receive their diploma, and be congratulated by our staff. Family members can take photos and video from the lawn in front of the stage.
- Graduates and their family will move to the photo area to pose for a professional photo.
- The last stop is the Graduate Gift table to pick up a gift bag and car flag.
- Graduates and families will get their car to exit the driveway to Town Center Loop E.
If you are departing by public transit or on foot, please use caution on sidewalks and use crosswalks.
We are so grateful for your flexibility and understanding as we make these changes to our traditional Graduation Ceremony.