6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PTA Meeting
8:45 AM - 12:00 PM Kindergarten Field Trip
8:30 AM - 1:30 PM Wheel-A-Thon
8:15 AM - 1:45 PM Picture Day
EARLY RELEASE 12:10 P.M.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Want to volunteer? Please contact your child's teacher or office staff
Quiere ser volutario? Por favor contacte al maestro de su estudiante o al personal de oficina
Pick-up, Drop off and Parking Information
• We welcome parents to drop off their children in the gym in
the morning or to meet them after school each day.
• It is important to be mindful of families walking to their cars –
please drive slowly in the parking lot.
• If you are coming into the school, to please park in the
parking lot. I realize that parking is tight, but if you would like to
pick up your child by the buses, we ask that you park in the
• Please only use the handicap slots if you have a handicap
• The curbside is meant just for dropping off and picking up
only. It is very important that drivers remain at the wheel
while waiting for you child. I know that it can get busy,
especially during dismissal, but our goal is to keep the curbside
flowing as much as possible.
• Parents parking in the parking lot and not along the curb in
will certainly help with overall flow within the parking lot.
• Parents are certainly welcome to drop-off and pick-up their
children out by the entry plaza in the back of the school. This
can be a more efficient and quick way to collect your child
at the end of the day.