8:25 AM - 12:30 PM First Grade Field Trip-Block & Butler
9:40 AM - 1:45 PM Kindergarten Field Trip
8:40 AM - 12:30 PM First Grade Field Trip-Lee & Crystal
9:00 AM - 12:45 PM 3rd Grade Field Trip (including Wilson)
8:10 AM - 1:30 PM 5th Grade Field Trip
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM All Around Town: Ram Fundraiser Night
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM 3rd Grade Musical
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Parent Education Night-Love and Logic
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PTA International Night
Pick-up, Drop off and Parking Information
• We welcome parents to drop off their children in the gym in
the morning or to meet them after school each day.
• It is important to be mindful of families walking to their cars –
please drive slowly in the parking lot.
• If you are coming into the school, to please park in the
parking lot. I realize that parking is tight, but if you would like to
pick up your child by the buses, we ask that you park in the
• Please only use the handicap slots if you have a handicap
• The curbside is meant just for dropping off and picking up
only. It is very important that drivers remain at the wheel
while waiting for you child. I know that it can get busy,
especially during dismissal, but our goal is to keep the curbside
flowing as much as possible.
• Parents parking in the parking lot and not along the curb in
will certainly help with overall flow within the parking lot.
• Parents are certainly welcome to drop-off and pick-up their
children out by the entry plaza in the back of the school. This
can be a more efficient and quick way to collect your child
at the end of the day.