REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO July 15!Digital Catalyst Camp
For students entering grade 9 in the fall
Join the science and engineering fair program coordinators, Danielle and Jennifer for a fun week-long camp designed to jump-start your ideas for your own project in your Freshman year of high school.
During the week you will learn about what technology and other tools you can use for your project, go on awesome field trips to visit working scientists and engineers in their labs to learn about their research, and pick up some new skills through fun, informal lab and field science experiences.
A digital camp designed to help you brainstorm an awesome science or engineering project!
- Learn about the structure of the high school level International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF),
- Hands on experiences: Use take-home kits, remotely access scientific instruments & digital activities in life sciences, computer science, astronomy, natural sciences, social sciences and more,
- Be inspired in your project choice by checking out ISEF projects that made it all the way to international competition,
- Learn about resources such as scientific equipment, engineering supplies, and on-going weekly mentorship that will support you and your project,
- Brainstorm project ideas with experienced ISEF students,
- Get ideas from scientists and engineers for projects,
- Toy around with exciting project ideas and prepare a pitch to ISEF students to get feedback and inspiration
August 10, 2020 - August 14, 2020 (15 of 20 spaces available)Location: Wilsonville High School (6800 SW Wilsonville Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070)All Day — No Registration FeeClick here to register: https://camps.wlwv.k12.or.us/
For more information contact: Jennifer Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org