6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Community Sing-A-Long/La Comunidad Canta
7:50 AM - 8:15 AM School Assembly: Sing-A-Long/Asamblea de Escuela: Cantemos
In an effort to make information accessible for parents, the use of "FamilyLink" now contains bus information. This is the same link you have been using to sign up for conferences, lunch balance information, attendance, etc. Please follow the instructions on the link below. Thank you.
En un esfuerzo para hacer la información mas accesible para los padres, el uso de "FamilyLink" ahora contiene la información de los camiones escolares. Esta es la misma liga que ha estado usando para ver el balance de los almuerzos, asistencia a la escuela, conferencias (si es que no ha necesitado traductor), etc. Por favor siga las instrucciones en la liga de abajo. Gracias.
Pick-up, Drop off and Parking Information
• We welcome parents to drop off their children in the gym
in the morning or to meet them after school each day.
• It is important to be mindful of families walking to their cars –
please drive slowly in the parking lot.
• If you are coming into the school, to please park in the
parking lot. I realize that parking is tight, but if you would like to
pick up your child by the buses, we ask that you park in the
• Please only use the handicap slots if you have a handicap
• The curbside is meant just for dropping off and picking up
only. It is very important that drivers remain at the wheel
while waiting for you child. I know that it can get busy,
especially during dismissal, but our goal is to keep the curbside
flowing as much as possible.
• Parents parking in the parking lot and not along the curb in
will certainly help with overall flow within the parking lot.
• Parents are certainly welcome to drop-off and pick-up their
children out by the entry plaza in the back of the school. This
can be a more efficient and quick way to collect your child
at the end of the day.