Turkey Trot 2022-23
The Coin Challenge starts Monday, so start gathering those coins and dollar bills!
Turkey Trot is next week: November 14-18
What is Turkey Trot?
- The Turkey Trot is our fundraiser for the year!
How can you help?
- Bring money to donate for the Coin Challenge Competition.
- Ask a family and/or family friends to donate online.
What is the Coin Challenge Competition?
- Drop coins and bills into the teacher's container that you want to see in a pie eating contest.
- The teachers that earn the most money will gobble up pie during the assembly on Friday.
What will the money raised go to at Athey Creek?
- Field Trips
- After-School Clubs
- Unified Club
- Leadership Class Activities
- Spirit Assemblies
- Dress-Up Days
- Class Competitions
- Schoolwide Events
- And So Much More!
What happens for Turkey Trot on Friday, November 18?
- Yes, you will go to all of your classes — they're just shorter.
- You will then go to your Advisory Class
- With your Advisory Class you will participate in a fun run and two different escape rooms where you can win a grade-level trophy as the Ultimate Turkey Trot Class.
- At the end of the day you will go to an Assembly for games AND to watch the teachers in a pie-eating challenge.
- The Advisory Class in each grade level that raises the most money will win a class prize.
- The Grade Level that raises the most money through donations will also win a prize for everyone in that grade.