NOTE: This will only work when the iPad is being used at school or at one of the district locations, or when the VPN is turned on.
- Open up the FileBrowser app.
- Click on the Photo Library button on the left side. (If it asks, you will need to grant permission to FileBrowser to access your photos.)
- Open up the Camera Roll folder.
- To select the photos/movies you want to copy, click the Edit button in the upper right hand corner. Then click the circles to the left of the photos/movies you want to select, and it should put checkmarks next to them.
- Then, on the bottom right of the screen, click the Copy button.
- A window will pop up asking you to choose the folder you want to copy them to. Click OK.
- On the left side of the screen, under Remote Files, click WLWV drives, or whatever you name the link to your school folders. If asked, typed in your school password.
- Choose the TeacherHome folder.
- Choose your username.
- Find a folder that you want to copy the photos/movies to.
- On the bottom of the screen, about in the middle, there is an icon that has an arrow coming out of a rectangle. Click that icon, and then choose “Paste # file(s) here”.
It might take a while, but all of the photos/movies that you selected will be copied to your home (h) drive.