CREST has supported science inquiry and independent student research since the program officially began in 2001. A component of the science inquiry and research program has been the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) and the District’s CREST-Jane Goodall Science Symposium. The ISEF affiliated symposium is a regional high school exposition for student projects with the following goals:
1. To provide opportunities for our talented students to compete internationally & be recognized for their achievements in science, math & related fields.
2. To create opportunities for scholarships.
3. To engage students in dialogue with practicing scientists
4. To encourage our students to embrace math and science as career goals.
5. To enrich our business community with high achieving students focused on math & science.
For more information about the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) program, visit: https://student.societyforscience.org/intel-isef