Cross Country 22/23
How do I sign up?
Sign-ups will be in the main office. ALL students are welcome to participate.
Is there a cost?
There is a $75 athletic fee for participation in Cross Country and Track. This fee covers both sports and can be paid by cash/check in the office, or by credit card through schoolpay.com. Scholarships are available; please contact the office for more information. There will be a fee for any unreturned uniforms.
What do I need to turn in?
1. Sports Physical - A doctor’s physical required to participate. This form is good for two years. If you’re unsure if we have one on file, please call the office (503-673-7450). Doctors appointments can take time to complete, so schedule one sooner than later. Students can attend practice prior to getting a physical, but it is REQUIRED to participate in meets
2. Sport Emergency Information Form - This needs to be filled out every year.
When is practice?
Practice for both sports is Monday-Thursday, 3:50 pm - 5:00 pm. NO PRACTICE on Curriculum Night, Early Release Wednesdays, during conferences, or when school is closed.
How do I get home?
An activity bus will be provided for students in the MCMS boundary area. Students may also be picked up by a parent/guardian in front of the school.
What do I bring?
Good sportsmanship and a full water bottle to practice REGARDLESS of weather.
Head Coach: Carly Clark
Assistant Coaches: David Ill & Mashawna Miller
September 12th – October 20th
Monday – Thursday
3:50 pm - 5:00 pm
Athletic Spirit Wear
• Go to www.hometownsportsnw.com
• Click on the Online Store Finder (Bottom Right)
• Select Organization: Meridian Creek Spirit wear
• Enter Password - mustangs