Local Resources that may be helpful to some families.
Below are some local resources that you or another family may want to use. This is not a comprehensive list. However, it offers some local resources and mental health resources that are valuable and helpful.
- Wilsonville Police Non Emergency Number (503)655-8211: This would be for a welfare check on a student or family, at risk of self harm, or missing. If it is child abuse, you still have to make a DHS Child Abuse Report.
- Wilsonville Police Perscription Delivery 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday (503)682-1012 for life saving prescriptions.
- West Linn Food Pantry (503) 915-9449com
- Wilsonville Community Sharing (food) (503)682-6939 email: email@example.com
- United Way Covid-19 Community Economic Relief Fund 1-866-211-9966 provide your zip code and will be given a list of resources in your area. Help with bills, rent, and food.
- Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 or text “Talkwithus” to 66746: This is a federal government help line for crisis counseling, support for people in emotional distress related to natural or human caused disasters.
- Clackamas County 24-7Crisis Support Line (503)655-8585: For mental health.
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (Oregon Helpline) 1-800-343-6264.