2019 Capital Bond Project Updates
The 2019 Capital Bond was passed by West Linn-Wilsonville voters on November 5, 2019. The $206.8 million capital bond includes seven major projects spanning across the entire school district. To receive regular 2019 bond updates, please sign up for the WLWV-Bond-Information ListServ.
Project Updates are available on each project homepage. Go to the Bond Projects tab and select a project to see photos and progress updates.
You can also follow our Linkedin page for project updates as well as notices of solicitation for construction and goods/services. All Requests for Proposals (RFPs) will be advertised in the Daily Journal of Commerce (DJC) and the district bond website. Linkedin will be used to alert followers of solicitation opportunities with links to the DJC.
The bond includes the following major projects:
- New Middle School at Dollar Street - Project consists of building a new middle school on district owned 21 acre site in West Linn to accommodate 850 students. School building, parking, street improvements, track and field are all part of this upcoming project.
- Relocated and Expand Arts & Technology High School to the current Athey Creek site - Project consists of renovating the current Athey Creek Middle School to include adding an secure entry administration suite and renovation existing building space.
- New Primary School at Frog Pond Site - Project consists of building a new starter 350 student enrollment primary school at district owned 10 acres in the Frog Pond area of Wilsonville.
- Wilsonville High School Performing Arts Addition - Project consists of adding on a 600 seat theater and support spaces to the existing WHS. Project also includes renovating the current theater/spaces, parking, site circulation and softball field work.
- West Linn High School Stadium and Parking - Project consists of increasing current WLHS stadium seating as well as site circulation/paths and increased parking on the site.
Smaller District Projects include Facility Improvements around the district. The district has a strong history of protecting the community’s investment in facilities. District-wide improvements include a wide range of projects that address critical issues such as accessibility upgrades, equitable access, Title IX compliance, renovations for Career Technical Education (CTE) learning environments, and safety improvements.
There will be a variety of bid opportunities of varying size made available, and that we hope to see strong interest from the contracting community.
Long Range Plan - Capital Improvement Program
2019 Bond School Board Resolution 2019-2 on Ballot and Notice of Measure Election
New Athey Creek Middle School Construction UpdatePosted by West Linn - Wilsonville School District on 3/20/2023
New Athey Creek Middle School at Dollar Street Project Update 2-17-2023Posted by West Linn - Wilsonville School District on 2/17/2023
Activity at Frog Pond SitePosted by West Linn - Wilsonville School District on 1/19/2023
New Athey Creek Middle School Project Updates & VideoPosted by West Linn - Wilsonville School District on 12/2/2022
New Athey Creek Middle School Construction UpdatePosted by West Linn - Wilsonville School District on 11/28/2022