How To Submit Your Senior Portrait For The 2019-2020 Yearbook.
Posted by Julie Guertin on 5/29/2019 2:35:00 PM
Submitting Senior Photo for the 2019-20 Yearbook
Senior photos are due earlier this year! All photos must be submitted by Friday, November 15th.
(Keep scrolling down if you are looking for instructions on Submitting SENIOR DEDICATION ADS)
To submit a senior photo, please follow the instructions which follow, or give this information to your photographer. Senior portraits must be uploaded by November 15, 2019 to be included in the yearbook (NOTE: The 2020 Yearbook will be arriving at the end of the school year).
To Upload Your Senior Photo to Eshare (our photo sharing program):
1. *Go to www.hjeshare.com and enter the school code 'Wilsonville'. 2. Input your name, email address, and other information. 3. Upload picture(s) 4. Include grade of student, first and last name, and description of photo (ex. Senior photo)
*If you are having trouble using eShare, follow the guidelines below and email the photo to Julie Guertin at email@example.com
Senior yearbook photos should be a head-shot, including the shoulders and top of the head. Any variances of this will likely include alteration to the photo; all photos are subject to cropping or changing in order to fit uniformly.
Create Your Own Personalized Yearbook Ads for the 2019-2020 Yearbook!
Posted by Julie Guertin on 5/29/2019 2:00:00 PM
Purchase a SENIOR DEDICATION AD for 2019-20 Yearbook!
If you would like to purchase and create your own ad to be included in the 2018-19 yearbook (such as a personalized message with photographs for your graduating student), please follow the instructions below. If you would like the Yearbook Staff to create the ad for you, please follow the instructions up to number 6 and then follow the instructions for check out. Senior Dedication Ads are due Monday, February 17th, 2020.
1/8 Page (Business Card Size) Senior Ad = $30
1/4 Page Senior Ad = $55
1/2 Page Senior Ad = $90
Full Page Senior Ad = $175
Please carefully follow directions below to create and/or purchase your yearbook ad:
2. Enter the school code (7777) or name of school “Wilsonville” (Be sure to select Wilsonville, OR!)
3. Click on “Buy a Yearbook Ad” (You can also watch a video tutorial about how to create your ad just below the “Buy a Yearbook Ad” button).
4. Select the ad size you wish to purchase and click “start your ad.”
5. Click on green bar to choose your student.
6. Choose “Online Ad Creation” or “School Ad Creation” (If you feel comfortable with the technology, you can create your own ad – if you would like the Yearbook Staff to create it for you click “School Ad Creation” and follow instructions to check out).
7. If you choose “Online Ad Creation,” you will next enter your information to create an account.
8. Once you create an account, you will be able to choose a template to start creating your ad.
9. Once you enter the Product Design page, you will be able to select your background (white only), enter your student’s name, write a message (and choose the fonts), and upload your photos. You can always save your work as you go – you do not need to create the ad in one sitting.
10. When your ad is finished, hit continue. You will then be able to add your ad to your cart and proceed to checkout.
11. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Yearbook Advisor Julie Guertin at firstname.lastname@example.org