2020-2021 YEARBOOK INFORMATION FOR SENIORS (and YES we will have a yearbook this year!)
How To Submit Your Senior Portrait For The 2020-2021 Yearbook.
Posted by Jason Katz on 5/29/2019 2:35:00 PM
Submitting Senior Photo for the 2020-21 Yearbook
We are making the photo due date a little later than usual for this year.
All photos must be submitted by January 31st, 2021.
(Keep scrolling down if you are looking for instructions on Submitting SENIOR DEDICATION ADS)
To submit a senior photo, please follow the instructions which follow, or give this information to your photographer.
To Upload Your Senior Photo to Eshare (our photo sharing program):
1. *Go to www.hjeshare.com and enter the school code 'Wilsonville'. 2. Input your name, email address, and other information. 3. Upload picture(s) 4. Include grade of student, first and last name, and description of photo (ex. Senior photo)
*If you are having trouble using eShare, follow the guidelines below and email the photo to Julie Guertin at email@example.com
Senior yearbook photos can be a head-shot, including the shoulders and top of the head, or a full-body shot. Be aware that your student's face will be more clear in a close-up, but the yearbook staff is happy to place whatever photo you and your family represents your student best.
Contact Mr. Katz if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create Your Own Personalized Yearbook Ads for the 2020-2021 Yearbook!
Posted by Julie Guertin on 5/29/2019 2:00:00 PM
Purchase a SENIOR DEDICATION AD for 2020-21 Yearbook!
If you would like to purchase and create your own ad to be included in the 2019-20 yearbook (such as a personalized message with photographs for your graduating student), please follow the instructions below. Senior Dedication Ads are due March 1st, 2021.
1/8 Page (Business Card Size) Senior Ad = $35
1/4 Page Senior Ad = $65
1/2 Page Senior Ad = $100
Full Page Senior Ad = $200
Please carefully follow directions below to create and/or purchase your yearbook ad:
2. Enter the school code (7777) or name of school “Wilsonville” (Be sure to select Wilsonville, OR!)
3. Click on “Buy a Yearbook Ad” (You can also watch a video tutorial about how to create your ad just below the “Buy a Yearbook Ad” button).
4. Select the ad size you wish to purchase and click “start your ad.”
5. Click on green bar to choose your student.
6. Choose “Online Ad Creation”
7. When you choose “Online Ad Creation,” you will next enter your information to create an account.
8. Once you create an account, you will be able to choose a template to start creating your ad.
9. Once you enter the Product Design page, you will be able to select your background (white only), enter your student’s name, write a message (and choose the fonts), and upload your photos. You can always save your work as you go – you do not need to create the ad in one sitting.
10. When your ad is finished, hit continue. You will then be able to add your ad to your cart and proceed to checkout.
11. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Yearbook Adviser Jason Katz at email@example.com