• Information for New Families

    If you have recently moved into our attendance area or you are coming from a private school, you will need to see Colleen Loonstyn in the Counseling Office to enroll your student at Wilsonville High School.

    (Click here to view the school boundary locator.) 
    (Click here to view transfer request information.)
    New student packets are available in the Counseling office and you will need to provide WHS with the following items before enrollment can be completed:
    •  Birth Certificate
    • Unofficial transcript from the previous school

    • Immunization Records

    • Proof of Residency (rental/mortgage sale agreement)

    • Custodial Documentation (if applicable)

    • Copy of 504 or IEP documents (if applicable)