Summer School Program
Bridging Pathways for Incoming Freshmen Information Link
Bridging Pathways for Incoming Freshmen Spanish Information Link
WHS Summer School
Online Registration opens March 16, 2020 at 9 am.
June 15, 2020 - July 10, 2020
AM Class times - 8 am - 11:30 am PM Class times - 12 pm - 3:30 pm
Wilsonville High School Summer School courses are designed according to student need and interest with credit recovery as the main focus. These include Biology, Algebra/Geometry and English 9 - 12 (open to Wilsonville High School students only).
We also offer several elective courses which are designed as credit enhancement/go-ahead courses. Elective courses include Wellness I, Wellness II and Healthful Living. (open to WLWV School District students only).
- A minimum of 15 students must be registered for any course to be held. PM classes are added once AM courses are full.
- A student may enroll in two courses, a morning and an afternoon session, if available.
- Students are only allowed 2 absences during Summer School. There are no exceptions to this attendance policy.
- All courses receive 0.5 semester credit.
- The fee is $100 for credit recovery courses and $200.00 for Wellness I and II and Healthful Living.
Credit Recovery Courses
(open to Wilsonville High School students only)
Courses listed below allow students to earn credit for previously failed courses:
- Biology - Skills-building Biology course with labs.
- English 9/10/11/12 - Language arts course that selects a few key pieces of literature and provides writing opportunities
- Algebra/Geometry - Skills building algebra/geometry course.
(Open to West Linn Wilsonville School District students only)
- Wellness I - Students participate in alternating units of Health and PE.
- Wellness II - An advanced health course. Students participate in alternating units of Health and PE.
- Healthful Living - A general health course. Nutrition, body systems, etc.