An information packet will be mailed out during the second week in July. Contact Julie Etzel at 503-673-7604 if you have not received your mailing by July 23.
Below are the steps to prepare for the 2019-20 school year:
- Data Verification - Because home phone and cell numbers change frequently, please verify that the school has accurate contact information. A Student Data Verification email will be sent out by the second week in July. Please review it and update your student's information through FamilyLink. Automatic email reminders will continue to be sent until you click 'SAVE' on at least one screen in the Data Verification area.
- Fee sheet - Fees should be paid by Friday, August 2. Visit the WHS Web Store to pay fees with a credit or debit card.
- Lifetouch Picture Information - ID Photos will be taken on August 28 during school. You may may pay for student ID photos in advance at mylifetouch.com. Students will only receive their ASB card if the ASB fee has been paid in advance.
- Athletic Clearance will be completed online for the Fall sports season. Please check Athletic Clearance for more information and to clear for a Fall sport.
- 'See Counselor' Schedule Changes - Counselors will ONLY be meeting on a first come/first served basis with students who have a ‘See Counselor’ notation on their schedule:
8:30 am - 3:00 pm: New Students ONLY
8:30 am - 11:30 am: Seniors
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Seniors
8:30 am - 11:30 am: Juniors
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Sophomores
8:30 am - 11:30 am: Freshmen
Otherwise, students should follow their 2019-20 forecasted schedule. No other schedule changes will be made.
Please contact Julie Etzel at 503-673-7604 if you have any questions.