The Rosemont Ridge Library: A Learning Environment
We are committed to helping staff and students effectively find and use ideas and information (Information Power, 1998)
Teacher-Librarian: Kate Coreson
Library Paraeducator: Bobbi Kelly
Open Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Students may check out up to 5 books or magazines at a time. Responsible users may negotiate an increased number of check-outs.
- The check-out period is 3 weeks. Students may renew by bringing books in to the library and speaking with Mrs. Kelly or Mrs. Coreson. All books can be renewed unless they are on hold for another student.
- Overdue notices are sent to students via their school e-mail address. There are no fines for late books, however, students will be charged the replacement costs for lost books.
- Payment for lost or damaged books may be made in the office.
Library Behavior Expectations
- Use your library voice (quiet conversation)
- Only use technology for research, reading, writing, or other academic work.
- No food or drinks
- Please clean up your area after use