ROSEMONT RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL
2021-2022 School Year**Please note, you will find the website is viewed differently depending on whether you are accessing it from a computer or your mobile device. If viewing from your phone, you will be able to find basic supply lists for grades 6, 7 and 8 as well as the Related Arts supply list by choosing the "Pages" icon at the top of your phone screen. Scroll back up to access it.GRADE LEVEL REQUESTSDuring the first week of school individual teams may ask students to purchase additional items specific to their grade level team. Lists may also be adjusted if policies regarding shared supplies are made, for student safety due to COVID-19 concerns.ADDITIONAL STUDENT EXPENSES
Students should expect the following costs during the school year:
· Various fees for journals, sketch books, novels, etc. (collected during the school year)
· 2 to 3 field trips at $5 to $10 each
· Student fundraiser: Coyote Run
· Fee for physical if participating in sports (done by your family physician)
· Athletic (XC and Track), Yearbook Club, Nuance, Chamber Orchestra and Jazz Band fee: these fees are tbd by the district. Our most recent activity fee was $75.
· Hot lunch is given out at no cost to families when students order it.
· School pictures (optional) and yearbook (orders will be online only)
All fees set by the district (athletic participation fees, Outdoor School, and hot lunch/milk) are subject to change on a yearly basis.