Adding Buttons as Links
This was a test to see how to add buttons on a page without using the flex editor.
- Used the Basic Page to start
- Added these page apps:
- Heading App
- 2 - Site Shortcuts Apps
- Content App
- Configured the layout to have the heading app across the entire top of the page. The two Site Shortcut apps are in two columns. The Content app sits below that across the entire page
- Added the links to the apps and uploaded the button picture files
- Added content to the Heading and Content apps
- Decided that I didn't like the Heading app. Removed it and titled the Content app instead.