There are 2 concert make-up options. Read below to pick one.
Due Monday, January 27th
Via Google Drive (Share the document with Mrs. Elliott)
OPTION 1 -- Record a portion of your concert music
Assignment: Record a video/audio of yourself singing two of the pieces that we sang for the concert.
You choose which songs. Sing from beginning to end, YOUR melody/harmony part only.
Turn-in Options: Upload it to your school Google Account and share it with Mrs. Elliott
Post it as an unlisted video on your YOUTUBE account and send Mrs. Elliott the link.
Leave your device with Mrs. Elliott for day and get it at the end of the school day
OPTION 2 -- Reviewing/Adjudicating other choirs
1. Download the correct grade level document. Print 5 copies of it.
- 8th Graders: ACDA Choir Form
- 7th Graders: Vocab Practice Sheet
- 6th Grade: Eval Chart
2. Write all your answers on your sheet for the videos below.
Use one sheet per song; (Make a "copy" in your drive of the form for each song)
Please listen and adjudicate all 5 songs. (Cut and paste these links into your browser)
- Lightning! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni0e0UNZKAk
- Duct Tape https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY3nKvOTJnw
- Child Of Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX95lTAcD0w
- Gerakina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSFho6gVlcY
- El Vito https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVqtsTeYbs
3. Turn them in on or before Monday, January 27.Papers will NOT be accepted beyond that date, and your grade of an NYM cannot be made up/changed.