Papa Murphy's: Wilsonville Papa Murphy's is hiring a Crew Members/Pizza Makers. Crew members must be welcoming and willing to provide excellent customer service; must pay attention to detail; must be able to follow sanitation and safety standards. Hours are flexible...and the job is fun!
Apply in person at 8269 SW Wilsonville Rd, Unit E
Black Bear Diner: Wilsonville location is hiring a host/cashier/busser. To apply, stop by the restaurant to speak with a manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-682-1711. Responsibilities will include:
· Greet all arriving guests warmly and promptly.
· Seat guest based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
· Maintain clean entrance, lobby, dining room, and restrooms.
· Relay messages to servers as needed.
· Assist servers in maintaining and stocking service stations.
· Clean and reset tables promptly. Clean chairs, booths, and surrounding carpet.
· Process payments correctly and efficiently. Close checks.
· Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
· Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as assigned.
Discount Tire - Wilsonville:Tire Service Technician - Wilsonville8675 SW Robert Burns Dr.There are several opportunities for High school students to gain some work experience after school and on Saturdays. They are looking for students who would like a job, but one that still allows them to get home at a reasonable time. Also one that allows some hands-on automotive experience in the automotive service industry. To learn more, please visit: https://careers.discounttire.com/discounttire/The Typical hours that are available are Monday - Friday 3:30-Closing and Saturday 7:45-Closing.Interested students should walk in to apply.
Social Media Internship: Komak, a local nonprofit charity providing financial support to those suffering from cancer, is looking for a social media head intern!
Your main responsibilities will include creating a content plan, directing other interns, and networking with Komak and their clients to promote the organization as a whole as well as specific events.
There will be a short training period. You will be in this position from September 9, 2022 to January 31, 2023.
- Curating a content plan based on Komak’s event calendar for Facebook and Instagram
- Maintaining content quality
- Directing other interns in designing/writing posts
- Networking as necessary
- Representing interns to the Komak Board
- Basic design skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Written communication skills
- Comfortable interviewing Komak clients and supporters
Applications close at midnight on Sunday, August 28. Once you have submitted your application, we will schedule a time for a short virtual interview. Submit your application here: https://forms.gle/D5uJTCKLk4zLQREY6
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions! email@example.com
For more information: https://www.instagram.com/komak_cares/ - Instagram,
https://www.facebook.com/KomakCares - Facebook, https://komakcares.org/ - Komak’s website
Corner Coffee Shoppe: Local coffee shop, next to Safeway, is hiring baristas and a gluten-free baker. Students can find the application QR code on the Google Classrooms.
Dateline Exports: Dateline Exports is an established export company located in Wilsonville, Oregon. We have an immediate opening for an Administrative/Accounting Assistant. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy. Principle responsibilities include: filing, printing vendor invoices and calculating discounts, posting invoices.
Administrative duties include: Distribute incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail, ordering office supplies and kitchen supplies, performs general maintenance of the facility.
Qualified candidates will need to possess the following minimum requirements: Excellent problem-solving skills and math skills, intermediate level excel and Microsoft Outlook skills, some accounting classes or experience preferred.
This is a part time job, but could work into a full time position with career opportunities, for applicants who have graduated. We are open Monday-Friday and looking for someone that can work 15-30 hours a week depending on their school schedule. We have flexibility in the schedule. We are starting the position at $17.50 per hour. Candidates can send their resume to Sandy Wells firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarios: Clarios is a battery manufacturing plant in Canby. They are looking for graduating seniors who are looking for a manufacturing career position.
Starting pay for production positions is $20/hour for trainees and $22-$28/hour after training is complete. The following opportunities are available for employees:
- Annual increases
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Company contributed retirement account
- 401k with match offered
- Funded Health Savings Account
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, home/auto benefit options available
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee battery program
- Employee and family events, celebration meals and recognition program
- Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
Positions are primarily graveyard shift positions, as well as a few swing shift positions. Most of the jobs are production positions and forklift drivers. All training provided, experience is not necessary. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Visit the Clarios career page here
Fujimi Corp: Multiple manufacturing and warehouse positions for 18 year olds. Seniors should see the 12th Grade Google Classroom for jobs and descriptions.To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
AscentBT Technologies: AscentBT Technologies is looking for a reliable, detail-oriented high school intern to work on very small marketing and support projects that won't take much time. The initial project will be focused on expanding the LinkedIn connections between the marketing leader and LinkedIn subscribers based on a list of people that will be provided. Any additional work after this initial assignment will be on as-needed basis. This can be represented as a marketing internship on a college or job application.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AArow Sign Spinning: 5 people are needed to work as Sign Spinners. Must be 16yrs old. Job duties include learning how to perform sign spinning tricks and moves. Advertise a business sign and draw in customers. Starting pay is $15-16/hour. Most often, work is scheduled on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). If you are hired, a 1-2 hour orientation/training will take place at a local park to practice social distancing. Please apply @ https://www.aarrowsignspinners.com/join-the-team. Please select "PORTLAND LOCATION"
OptiMIM Entry-Level Assistant Supervisor Trainee (swing shift): This position might be a good growth opportunity for students currently working as a Team Lead in fast food, or those in student government or who play sports, etc. OptiMIM, a Form Technologies Company, uses state-of-the-art metal injection molding technology to create high performing small precision metal components to almost any level of complexity and at virtually any volume. Learn more about OptiMIM here: https://www.optimim.com/
Pay is $19.00 base + $1.00 swing shift differential = $20/hr. Students can apply through our staffing partner, Express Employment Professionals: 503.612.1800 and ask to be considered for the swing shift Assistant Supervisor role at OptiMIM. (They should be prepared to provide a resume.)
We are seeking an individual with previous leadership experience to train to become an Assistant Supervisor on our swing shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm) in our Molding department. If you have at least 6-months of leadership experience in any capacity, we want to hear from you!
The Assistant Supervisor assists the Shift Supervisor with work scheduling, physically moving material lots, and in maintaining data in Plex. This position trains Manufacturing Specialists on processes and quality standards as well as verifies employees are properly signed off on current revisions of Work Instructions. In addition, this role distributes material for Molding & Furnace, assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of production problems while monitoring product quality and process productivity.
- Assist with scheduling and training of Molding & Furnace dept. employees
- Train Manufacturing Specialists on processes and safe use of equipment
- May supervise Manufacturing Specialists and temporary production employees
- Monitor product quality and process productivity
- Distribute parts for Molding & Furnace
- Enter data as needed to support documented procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Six months of leadership experience, required
- One (1) year of manufacturing experience, preferred
- High School diploma or GED, preferred
- Ability to understand and apply verbal/written work and safety-related instructions/procedures given in English
- Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and safety standards
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs, talk, hear and see
- Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy objects up to twenty-five (25) pounds during the course of the workday
OptiMIM Entry-Level Set-Up Technician
We will provide all required training! We can also entertain part-time schedules while students complete the school year – we can discuss their needs during the interview process. This might be a good learning opportunity for students that enjoy hands-on work, perhaps working on cars or taking things apart and putting them back together again. They would use basic hand tools (such as a wrench or torque wrench).
Pay is DOE, up to $18.00 per hour. Students can apply through our staffing partner, Express Employment Professionals: 503.612.1800 and ask to be considered for the Set-Up Technician role at OptiMIM. (They should be prepared to provide a resume.)
The Set-Up Technician conducts tooling set-ups, including tool installation, machine preparation and barrel cleaning to support injection molding process. In addition, the role distributes material for molding operations and aids in the troubleshooting and resolution of production problems while monitoring product quality and process productivity.
- Performs equipment set ups as directed including installing injection molds, handles set-up processes and ensures equipment is generating good parts – 30%
- Adjusts machine parameters to correct defects observed during production – 20%
- Works with process engineering as needed to troubleshoot, improve processes, optimization, improved cycle time and engineering tests – 10%
- Collects and enters data as needed to support documented procedures – 10%
- Handles robot programming and optimization – 15%
- Handles barrel cleaning and grinder cleaning – 15%
- Previous experience with injection molding equipment preferred
- Machining and/or tooling experience preferred
- Basic to moderate computer/PC skills (MS Office)
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions. Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures given in English
- Position is located in a busy, non-smoking, air-conditioned manufacturing facility
- Able to frequently stand and walk the production floor throughout the shift
- Able to frequently lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Able to push and pull tools as well as bend and pivot to change equipment
- Able to kneel, move and rearrange items on production floor such as cables and cords
- Must be able to climb foot stool or ladder to work on top of large pieces of equipment
- Candidates must be a US Person as defined by ITAR.
Equine Care Specialist: Summit Equine in Gervais is hiring a part-time Equine Care Specialist. Duties include care, feeding, grooming and turnout of client horses and assisting veterinarians in their workflow, as well as barn maintenance. Clinic is open 7 days a week and they are willing to work with flexible scheduling. This would be a great opportunity for someone thinking about large animal veterinary science as an education.
Applicant should have at least one year of horse handing experience, be available on weekends, and enjoy working as a team member. Send resumes and inquiries to Leina Munoz (email@example.com).
Dog Walker: Dog walker needed to walk a poodle/shitzu puppy (9 months), twice a day. Student needs to be consistent, reliable and have good communication skills. Paying $10 per 15 minute walk (that's $140 a week!). Owner lives in Brookdale (senior facility near post office) and is unable to get their dog out for exercise. See Mrs. Tucker in the College & Career Center for more information and to learn how you can set up a phone interview.
Dollar Tree: Dollar Tree is now hiring employees who are 16 years of age and older. To apply text DOLLAR to 58046 or visit www.DollarTree.com/careers.
Rite Aid: Rite Aid is currently hiring for the following positions: Service Associates (Cashier), Asset Protection Investigator, Pharmacy Technician, Beauty Ambassador, Price Accuracy Coordinator. Please visit riteaid.loop.jobs to apply.
McDonald's: McDonald's in Wilsonville is hiring with a starting wage of $15/hour. Interested students should start their application at careers.mcdonalds.com.
Panda Express: Panda Express is hiring! Pay is $14.50/hr - $23/hr, depending on experience and position. Text "I want to join" to 503-884-1077 to reserve your spot for a virtual interview. Flyers outside the College & Career Center.
Target: Target is hiring! To apply, visit www.target.com/careers or stop by the kiosk in the front of the store.
Subway Sandwich Artists: Subway Wilsonville is now hiring. Must be available afternoons, evenings and weekends. If interested, please apply at Subway West (near Fred Meyer), Subway South (near Safeway) & Subway North (near Costco).
Kumon Math & Reading: Assistants/Graders needed at the Kumon Math and Reading center in Wilsonville. The work hours will be Monday and Thursday from 3:30 - 7 p.m. Duties will include grading student work, prep for class and, helping primary and middle school students with math and reading. There will also be some light house keeping duties. Pay starts at $12 / hour. Contact Sumathy Thandri --- firstname.lastname@example.org
(OR) 503 685 9389.Express Employment Professionals: Graduates looking for a long-term job should visit Express (19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin. Jobs available include general labor, office/administrative, warehouse, manufacturing, and human resources. Must be 18 years old to apply.Jamba Juice: Wilsonville store is looking for new team members. Must have great communication skills, a great work ethic, and the able to set a great example with honesty and integrity. Apply in person at 8261 SW Wilsonville Rd. Ste B.
Sonic Drive-In: Local fast food establishment looking for students who can work evenings and weekends. Students have the choice of wearing roller skates or not as carhops (and earning tips). Multiple positions being hired. Interested applicants can stop by Sonic to apply, or apply online at www.portlandsonic.com on the Careers page.
Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream: Wilsonville store is hiring part-time positions. No prior experience is required. Submit resume with contact information to the store at: 29911 SW Boones Ferry Rd. Candidates will be contacted for interviews.Burger King: Burger King is currently hiring all positions at both Wilsonville locations. Apply online at www.bkgbmo.com. Find jobs for store 4980. Hiring fair will also take place on May 25 at the Wilsonville Road location (2:00 – 5:00 p.m.).
Goodwill Job Connection: Job Connection is Goodwill’s free job referral program that will assist in job searches that match a person’s needs and abilities. Positions available include clerical, retail, data entry, customer service, construction, security, food service, janitorial, light industrial, warehouse, production and assembly. Call Richard Courtney at 503-682-5841 for more information or to set up an appointment.
Fred Meyer: Part-time positions available in all departments. Must be 16 years old. To apply, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/careers.
The Springs at Wilsonville: Assisted living residence hires Dietary Aides to work in kitchen and dining room. 3-5 hour shifts after school, 3-8 hour shifts on weekends; up to 20 hours per week. Apply in person at The Wilsonville, 7600 Vlahos Drive.