This web-based planning software is available to all students and their families. Every WHS student has an account, where they can create and maintain their own personal college planning account, take self-discovery assessments, use college research tools and career exploration resources. This is also where students will find the College Visit schedule and are able to sign up to attend those visits. The scholarship database is also found within this program. Contact Teri Willard in the College & Career Center with questions.
Student Log-in to Naviance
- Sign in to your school Google account
- Go to school website
- Click on Naviance under "Quick Links" or "For Students"
- If you have never logged into Naviance on your current computer, it will ask you what school...find Wilsonville High School on the dropdown.
- Choose your user type: All users should click on Student
- Click on the green bar - CONTINUE WITH SINGLE SIGN ON
Parents will follow the same steps...they must log in as their student.