The library is a perfect place to get a glimpse of all of the amazing things happening in our school, and we can always use an extra set of hands to help us keep things running smoothly!
We are always looking for volunteers who are interested in:
- Helping add barcodes/protection to our new books and process our existing collection
- Curating and setting up themed displays that promote reading
- Setting up “makerspace” activities to engage students creatively
- Organizing special events to promote intellectual engagement among students
- Developing strong bonds between the WLHS student body and the West Linn community
…or helping with any of the other exciting things we have going on!
If you are interested in volunteering in the library on a regular basis, we would love to connect with you. Please contact our library secretary, Christy Bray (email@example.com), and she can help get the process of signing up as a volunteer started.