Señora Eseppi-Desmarais (ED)
A little about me! ¡Un poco sobre yo!
This is my fourth year teaching at West Linn High School! I have previously taught in the Hillsboro School District and in Hartford, CT. I grew up in New England and moved to Oregon in 2015 with my now husband. I've been enjoying the West Coast life since! I graduated from the University of Connecticut in 2011 with a Batchelors degree in Spanish and in Secondary Education and then again in 2012 with a Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction. I enjoy tap dancing, skiing, cooking, traveling, hiking/camping among other activities.
Let's have a great year together!
2020-2021 School Year Students:
March 31st, 2020
Dear Students & Families,
As we navigate these unprecented times I appreciate your patience and flexibility. I am working hard at creating online content for you but I am new to this just like we all are! Every day expectations are changing and new decisions are being made. I can't wait to get back in the classroom with you all again but, in the mean time, we will make the best out of the given situation.
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
September 4th, 2020 - Student/Parent/Guardian Email for Spanish II classes:
¡Queridos students, parents, and guardians!
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year. I am looking forward to getting to know you and work with you this year. While this year may not look ideal, I hope to make the best out of the distance learning with you. Here are a couple of important items you should know about for the coming week in Spanish II.
- Please join your period’s Google Classroom. The Zoom link for class on Tuesday will be posted in the Google Classroom for you.
- Period 1: 3t35kgm
- Period 2: oxli2xw
- Period 3: khvlpgh
- If you accidentally join the incorrect class, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know. I can remove you from it.
- There will be a Materials Pick up next week, September 8th-11th (12th grade Tuesday, 9th grade Wednesday, 10th grade, Thursday, 11th grade Friday - 2pm-6pm each day). There will be three items that you need to pick up for our class together:
- Fuente de CDL: CDL Resource Packet
- Interactive Notebook Worksheet Packet
- Homemade White Board supplies (1 piece of white paper, 1 sheet protector, 1 white board marker)
- We will be creating Interactive notebooks in Spanish class this year. Typically we use one notebook per semester. I am not sure if we will use up 2 notebooks this year but you will need to have one notebook by Monday, September 14th when we will be setting them up. Composition notebooks are the best as they do not have perforated edges so pages don’t tend to fall out. Notebooks need to be 70 pages minimum.
I hope you are able to relax and enjoy the long weekend before we get started next week. If you have any concerns about the above information, please email me at email@example.com
Señora Eseppi-Desmarais (ED)
World Language Honors Society - Click Here
Interact Club - Click Here
WHLS Ambassadors - Click Here
9th Grade Orientation & other information - Click Here