Payment Information

  • Pay Now by clicking this link.       Order Online

    To order meals online for pick up during Comprehensive Distance Learning, please go to our Online Order Webpage. Meals are FREE through December.

    To make a payment to your nutrition services account, familes are asked to do so through SchoolPay.

    Lunch Prices:
    Primary $3.20
    Middle $3.45
    High $3.45
     Beverages Without a School Meal Cost $.50
    Breakfast $1.95