Welcome to the Communications Department
The Communications Department serves as a bridge between the West Linn-Wilsonville School District and the community, providing up-to-date information that is both accurate and timely.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Publishing and communicating District news and events
- Initiating emergency communications in the event of a crisis
- Public Information Officer for all emergency events
- Handling media requests
- Marketing and Advertising
- Maintaining the District website and social media messaging
- Facilitating community engagement, fostering collaboration, and collecting input from stakeholders
- Supporting parent and community groups
To sign up for West Linn-Wilsonville press releases and other district-related news, sign up for the "Media" District Listserv. For media requests, please contact Director of Communications Andrew Kilstrom.
Director of Communications
Public Information Officer