The West Linn-Wilsonville School District utilizes three social media channels to highlight exciting news from across the district. Follow us today!
The West Linn-Wilsonville School District makes every reasonable effort to ensure that its social media pages contain only content appropriate to serve its mission of educating students. However, the nature of social media sites presents third parties the opportunity to post content over which the District has no control, and that may be offensive, inappropriate, and/or in violation of the District’s policies and regulations. Once identified, such content will be removed as promptly as circumstances allow. The District does not sponsor or endorse any content posted on this social media site by "third party users.” Repeated violations will result in users being blocked from the West Linn-Wilsonville School District Facebook page. The removal provision is intended to accommodate technological issues that may arise with the social media host, etc., that may prevent immediate removal of offensive content.
Rules of Engagement
This site welcomes your comments and the expression of opinion and we respect your right to disagree. That said, we are counting on you to follow some basic rules on our site:
- No abusive, obscene, vulgar, or inappropriate language or postings. This includes remarks that are racist, sexist, homophobic, profane, or sexually explicit. All such posts will be immediately deleted.
- We will delete any post that is derogatory toward an individual, whether a student, a staff member, or a community member.
- If you wish to make us aware of an issue in your school, or if you have a complaint against a staff member, please use private messaging to protect the privacy of the students involved. We check messages frequently and promise to respond quickly by forwarding your issue to the appropriate district leader(s).
- Please cite your sources as appropriate.
- We will delete posts that violate the privacy of individuals.
- We will delete comments that are posted repeatedly.
- Our page administrators reserve the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.
- Repeat violators will be banned from the site.
- Complaints or questions about Facebook posts should be directed to Andrew Kilstrom: 503-673-7012 or email@example.com.
West Linn-Wilsonville School District does not sponsor or endorse any content posted on this social media site by third party users.
The West Linn-Wilsonville School District is nationally recognized for high student and staff achievement. We are committed to ensuring all students have every opportunity to reach their full potential, we embrace our students’ diversity, and we care deeply about supporting all students and families. Creating a culture where all students feel empowered is a District priority , so that students can achieve post K-12 success regardless of their background. West Linn-Wilsonville staff teach our students daily to appreciate and respect differences, listen to all perspectives, and engage in inclusive practices both inside and outside the classroom. Above all else, we are committed to serving all students and families.