Account Information

  • Request Your Lunch Balance Information

    • Parent-guardians or students can contact cafeteria staff or the nutrition services department about their account balances.
    • Parent-guardians or students can see their students’ balance, recent history and also use the auto pay feature by signing up for a free SchoolPay account.
      • Account transaction history, balance, transfer of funds between students in the district and meal application status, can also be found by registering with LINQConnect .
      • Payments are not accepted in LINQConnect, only in SchoolPay.

    Refunds and Transfers

    Student account balances, both positive and negative, automatically roll over to the following school year. If a student has funds and no longer attends West Linn-Wilsonville District, families can do the following:

    • Request a refund check. NOTE: Refund checks may take several weeks to process.
    • Request the funds be donated to pay off negative balances. Donations can be made to specific students, schools or where there is the greatest need.
    • To complete either of these options please fill out the online form, or for questions, please contact the nutrition services department.
    • To transfer funds to a siblings student meal account in the district, please register with LINQConnect 

    Nutrition Services Account Questions or Concerns

    For any questions or concerns about your Nutrition Services Account, please fill out this online form. This is the fastest and most efficient way to get the support that you might need. 


    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

    2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or



  • The West Linn-Wilsonville School District is committed to offering healthy meals to our students and they are provided with the same meal opportunities regardless of account balance. Our community has expressed interest in donating funds for student accounts that carry negative balances. Donations can be made through this online link
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.