Summer School 2019
Online registration for summer school will begin on March 4, 2019.
- Summer school runs from June 17, 2019 to July 12, 2019. There is no school on Weds., July 4th.
- AM classes are 8:00-11:30, PM classes are 12:00-3:30. Students may enroll in 2 classes.
- Credit recovery classes are Mon. - Thurs. Cost of Credit Recovery class is $100.
- "Go Ahead" or elective classes are Mon. - Fri. Cost of "Go Ahead" or elective class is $200 unless noted otherwise.
- Cost of classes for "Out of District" students is $250.
- Scholarships may be available to students on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Holly Scheid (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Payment for classes is due once class meets minimum enrollment requirements (25 students for most classes).
- Students are only allowed 2 absences in summer school. There are no exceptions to this attendance policy.
- Brochure will be available to view in February 2019
- Click here to view brochure