The next STAMP test session will be next school year. Please, check this page again in the summer to find out the dates. Thank you!
Please contact Ms. Marlene Hadduck (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Main Office with questions regarding STAMP administration.
What is the STAMP?
- The STAMP (Standards-Based Measurement of Proficiency) is a web-based test that assesses language proficiency.
- STAMP test has four sections – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- The STAMP measures a test taker’s language ability according to Benchmark Levels that are based on national (ACTFL) standards.
- The STAMP takes approximately 3-3.5 hours to complete.
- Students who score at Benchmark 6 or above in all domains (reading, listening, writing, and speaking) can use the STAMP as a qualifying assessment for the Oregon Seal of Biliteracy.
Who should consider taking the STAMP assessment?
- Students wanting to demonstrate proficiency in a World Language to qualify for the Oregon Seal of Biliteracy.
- Students who are Biliterate in English and:
- Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Simplified or Traditional), Polish, Portugese, Russian, and Spanish.
How to register?
- A registration form will be sent out in our Roar Newsletter a month before prior to test administration. You can also contact your school counselor or Ms. Hadduck for more information on specific dates, times, locations, and languages.
What is the test like?
Sample tests are available at: https://www.update.avantassessment.com/sample-tests#4S_Sample