Senior Parking 2023-2024
How to sign up.
The lottery will be available to the Class of 2024 only. In the event there are spots remaining after the school year begins, we will have another lottery for juniors. Please fill out the Class of 2024 Parking Lottery Form This will place your name in the list for parking on campus at West Linn High School.
After this is filled out, you will be notified via email what the next step is in the process. Please be sure to fill out the form correctly as you will only have one opportunity before it locks. You will need to use your school email account.
Rules for Parking
- Students are not allowed to park in staff parking lots, visitor lots, or handicap spots. Any vehicles parked on grass, dirt, concrete, fire lanes, or any unauthorized area, may be towed at the owner's expense by Retriever Towing: phone 503-222-4763.
- All Oregon State and WLHS driving laws and rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Students must display parking passes on vehicles all times while parked in student lots. This sticker can be affixed on the inside of the driver side windshield of the vehicle.
- Students must inform the office of lost or damaged parking permits. Replacement permit may result in an additional fee. Please remind your students to lock their vehicle at all times.
- Chronic absenteeism, inappropriate behavior, and skipping lunch/after school detention may result in loss of parking privileges.
- Parking passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE. Passes may not be exchanged or sold. Passes will immediately be revoked for the involved students and future parking applications will not be considered. Disciplinary procedures may occur.
- Providing false information may result in loss of parking privileges and possible school and legal consequences.
- The $50 Parking fee is non-refundable and collected before the parking pass is distributed.
Cars parked in any of the school lots without a valid parking permit will be ticketed - and towed for multiple parking infractions!!!