Senior Parking Permit Registration Instructions
Complete Application & Documents Due by Weds, May 27, 2020
Applications Received after this Date will be put on the Wait List
Please Print Application, Fill in, & Email to
Cristina Castaneda email@example.com
What is Available: WLHS has 123 spaces in the Senior Lot, and 154 spaces in the Tripp Lot. There are more seniors than spaces, so a lottery drawing of all completed applications will be held.
Please Note: Lottery & Parking Spaces Are Only Available to Incoming Seniors
First Priority is Given for Students with Regular Attendance (90% or Greater)
What to Do:
- Complete your Application (Parent Signature Required).
- Attach a copy of your Driver’s License. If you do not have your license yet, you must have it by 8/24/2020.
- Attach a copy of your Vehicle (Passenger) Registration (not your insurance card). For each vehicle listed on the application you must provide a copy of the Vehicle Registration. Vehicle
- Registration can always be updated at a later time with the front office if a different car is to be used.
- All school fees must be paid. Check your Bookroom account on Family Link.
- Parking fee is $40. You may submit this with your fall registration fees. Please do not submit this fee with your application, wait to see if you get a parking space in the lottery drawing.
Completed and signed applications are due by 3:30pm on May 27, 2020, and a lottery drawing of all completed applications will be held. You will be notified if you have obtained a parking space. The $40 parking fee can then be paid with other student fees, and parking tags will be distributed at a later date. Students may not pick up their Parking tag until all fees have been paid.
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE ENSURE:
- All information is complete, including current email addresses.
- Parent and Student have signed and dated.
- Copy of Vehicle Registration is attached.
- Copy of Driver’s License is attached, or if student does not have an OR driver’s license yet, it must be noted.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE INFORMATION OR MISSING DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE LOTTERY AND WILL BE PLACED ON THE WAIT LIST.