Where do I go to get my child vaccinated?

Posted by:

Options include taking your child to their health care provider, contacting the Clackamas County Health Department Clinic for an appointment at 503-655-8471, or calling 1-800-723-3638 for free immunization clinic availability in the tri-county area.

Always give your school a written record of the dates the vaccinations were given to your child so that your child's health records can be kept up to date at school.