Sign Up!• Use your email address to create your account and to personalize your user name and password.• Use the "Manage Students" function to add students to your online account using their 6 digit id#.• This is NOT a "live" site. Updates and transactions may take up to 24 hours for you to see.Other Functions• Make a deposit and split it between multiple student accounts using one transaction.• Self manage automatic recurring payments.• Transfer existing funds from one account to another.
Account Balance Reminders
• The district sends automatic low balance & negative balance reminders, which are generated when activity on an account causes the balance to drop below a credit of $10.
Other Payment Options
Please contact Rhonda if you need assistance.503-673-7992or
- Cash & checks can be mailed or hand delivered to our schools.
- Write checks to West Linn Wilsonville School District or WLWVSD.
- At primary & middle schools, payments can be dropped in the locked security box located in the office.
- At the high schools, please drop deposits off with our kitchen staff before 1:30 p.m. on school days.
- During the summer months when schools are NOT in session, payments should be mailed to our central office.
*When paying by check, you authorize the recovery of unpaid checks and the recovery of the state allowed fee by means of electronic representation or by paper draft.Department of Operations
Nutrition Services2755 SW Borland RdTualatin, OR 97062ph: 503 673-7992 fax: 503 638-0486