Agenda for Summer Meetings
Agenda for Summer Meeting
Introductions: Name? Children at which schools? What motivates you to serve on this committee?
Facilitator Tip: It may be useful to have individuals reflect and write on these questions independently first, then bring their ideas to the group in a round-table format. This is one way to help ensure everyone has the opportunity to contribute ideas.
- What are the perceived strengths of our student and school safety/ emergency preparedness?
- What are the perceived concerns of our student and school safety/ emergency preparedness?
- At which schools do these strengths and concerns exist? Which of these strengths or concerns are district-wide?
- What solutions do you recommend the School Board explore further?
- In what order of priority?
Closing: One thing you learned from serving on this committee and one thing that you want your fellow committee members to know.
Bring these responses to the meeting on September 13th, 2018.