District Maps - School Locator
Updated to reflect new middle school boundaries effective school year 2017-18If you are attempting to determine which SCHOOL DISTRICT an address is within, you will be best served to use the Locator provided by the county - Clackamas County Online Mapping Application (CMAP).If you are attempting to determine which school WITHIN our school district an address is allocated to, you should use our locator - https://apps.flo-analytics.com/WLWV_PublicSchoolLocator/.Simply put, the COUNTY is the authority when determining district boundaries. The DISTRICT is the authority when determining school boundaries within the district.
Primary Boundary Map (Effective School Year 2018-19)
Effective starting with the 2018-19 school year, soft boundary changes will be made at the primary level. Students residing in new attendance areas will be allowed to finish their careers at their current primary school, and siblings of those students will also have the option of attending that same school if they wish. There are two attendance areas affected by the soft boundary change:
1. The first soft boundary change converts the Boones Ferry-Lowrie Choice Zone (study areas 436A and 442B) into Boones Ferry Only zones. The change is necessary because of recent development that has led to unbalanced enrollment numbers at the primary level. Because Boones Ferry has extra classroom space, the shift will balance enrollment at both schools. Important information for students who live in the impacted attendance area includes:
- Students in the shifted attendance area who wish to stay at Lowrie must complete a Lowrie Attendance Form and return it to the school office.
- Busing will be made available to Boones Ferry, but students who wish to finish their careers at Lowrie will NOT receive busing, as that area falls within Lowrie walking boundaries.
- New families who reside in the shifted boundary area will be offered a one-time opportunity to stay at Lowrie through the transfer process. They have until Sept. 4, 2018 to complete the process.
- Students in the affected area who enroll after the Sept. 4, 2018 deadline will attend Boones Ferry Primary School.
- A parent information meeting will be held for affected families on Jan. 23, 6 p.m., at Lowrie Primary.
2. The second soft boundary change includes attendance boundaries of Sunset and Trillium Creek. The shifted boundary includes bordering areas south of Rosemont Road and north of Ponderay Drive (study areas 128, 136A, 137, and 139). The change is necessary because of high enrollment numbers at Trillium Creek as well as new development that is underway in West Linn. Because Sunset currently has unused class space, the shift will balance out enrollments at both schools. Important information for students who live in the impacted attendance area includes:
- Students who wish to stay at Trillium Creek must complete an attendance form and return it to the school office.
- Busing to Trillium Creek will be provided through June, 2022, at which time an evaluation of busing needs will take place.
- New families who reside in the shifted boundary areas will be offered a one-time opportunity to stay at Trillium Creek through the transfer process. They have until Sept. 4, 2018 to complete the process. Transportation will not be provided for new family transfers, but they may use bus stops already established for Trillium Creek.
- Students who enroll after Sept. 4, 2018 will attend Sunset Primary.
- A parent information meeting will be held for affected families on Jan. 24, 6 p.m., at Sunset Primary.
Middle School Boundary Map (Effective School Year 2017-18) Adopted by School Board
DISCLAIMER--While continuous efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of school district boundaries and school locations, it must be stressed that these are approximations and are for general information purposes only. To determine school locations or attendance before relocating, please contact the school or district office.
If you have any questions about district boundary data, please contact Community Services.