The View Current Openings link will allow you to view all current openings and apply using the TalentEd Recruit and Hire online application system.
- Please note: Supplemental materials are required for some positions.
- For Administrative and Teaching positions, please include a resume, three professional references, unofficial transcripts, and completed position-specific essay questions. If hired, original transcripts will be required.
- To access TalentEd application system support, click on the Help Tab and then click on the link "My question is not listed below." This will bring you to TalentEd online support where you can obtain assistance with any application system issue.
- View the 2021-22 Licensed Salary Schedule.
- View the 2022-23 Licensed Salary Schedule
- View the 2021-22 Classified Salary Schedule.
- View the 2022-23 Classified Salary Schedule.
- View the 2023-24 Classified Salary Schedule.
It is the policy of the West Linn-Wilsonville Board of Education and School District that no discrimination or harassment on the grounds of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, age or disability in any educational programs, activities or employment shall occur. Persons having questions about equal opportunity and nondiscrimination should contact the Director of Human Resources at the West Linn-Wilsonville School District, 503-673-7000.
Please contact the Department of Human Resources if specific accommodations are needed.
The West Linn-Wilsonville School District is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Title IX Coordinator: Shyla Waldern
Section 504 Coordinator: Lauren Brigsby
22210 SW Stafford Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
Interested applicants who need assistance applying for open positions or navigating the application process can contact Family Empowerment Center Bilingual Family Engagement Specialist Maria Horton; 503-673-7690.