TSPC License Renewal
TSPC Renewal Process:
- Renewal Email with instructions is sent by TSPC to the employee up to 6 months prior to license expiration.
- Please go to the TSPC website at http://www.oregon.gov/TSPC/Pages/index.aspx
- Educator will then click on the blue "eLicensing" button to log into their account and complete the renewal application.
- TSPC requests that materials be sent no more than 6 months prior to license expiration.
What needs to be completed?
- Submits an online application and pays the Renewal Fee to TSPC
- Completes required tests or graduate level credits based on License type
- Sends Official Transcripts to TSPC if coursework is required to renew
- Enters CPDs in Frontline Professional Growth (formerly MyLearningPlan)
- Submits PEER Form to TSPC
- Verifies CPD units in Frontline Professional Growth (formerly MyLearningPlan)
- Notifies employees of an upcoming expiration if his/her name appears on the monthly list of renewals
For Educators who desire to move from a Preliminary Teaching License to a Professional Teaching License:
Who to contact?For license specific questions, please contact TSPC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.378.3586.For general assistance and questions, contact Madeline Spolin, email@example.com or 503.673.7018 in Human Resources.